When you need advanced technical help for issues that can’t be resolved with our knowledge base, you can always count on our support agents.
Before contacting us, please make sure to read our documentation first as you might probably find answers to your questions already. We are working on our Documentation on a daily basis and are updating Tips and Tricks along the way.
However, if you still need to reach out please use the Contact button at the end of each article.
Our team is small and due to the high amount of interest the new launch has generated, we are unable to handle every inquiry with the usual attention and quickness at the moment.
Please do not
- send us multiple independent e-mails about the same topic.
- contact us with different e-mail addresses; for example, don't send us a message with your Gmail account if the account is registered to your business e-mail address.
- contact us on Facebook and Twitter about the same inquiry, it does not speed up the process, it's rather slowing it down instead because we can't match your account data there. Note that Facebook and Twitter direct messages are not monitored at the moment
- currently, we don't support Twitter and Facebook private messages
- Use our Assistance Bot as much as possible so we can guide you to the right resource
- Tell us what the issue is above and use the drop-down fields provided
- Give us a detailed description of the issue
Our team is available from Monday - Friday 9:00am - 17:00pm Central European Time (CET)
By using our Bot you will be easily guided to the right point of contact. Let us know what your issue is and you will either directed to a step-by-step guide or our contact form.Please check out our Bot here.