You can find instructions for installing an SSL certificate on a BigCommerce web server below.
Before You Start
Please make sure you have downloaded your certificate files. Still haven't downloaded your certificate? To get instructions on how to download your certificate (.zip), you can click here.
After downloading your certificate, you should have a ZIP containing the following certificate files:
- Log in to your BigCommerce account and select "Server Settings"
- Select "SSL Certificate", then click "Add a 3rd Party"
- Now enter (copy & paste) your certificate files into the respective fields.
- Finally, click on "Install".
You have completed all required steps to install your SSL certificate. To check whether or not your certificate has been installed correctly, simply use the built-in ZeroSSL "Check Installation" tool or try accessing your domain using HTTPS, e.g. https://domain.com.
Your site has now been secured using your new SSL certificate!
Do you have Feedback to the installation of your SSL certificate?
- If you have multiple servers, you will need to complete the steps below for each of the servers you would like to install SSL certificates on.
- It may take up to 20 minutes for your SSL certificate to be fully installed on your BigCommerce site.