There are two ways to purchase a subscription at ZeroSSL.
|1) Using your client's account||2) Creating a dedicated account|
🟢 Your client receives better customer support since the account matches his company domain.
🟠 You need to know your client's personal account credentials.
🟠 Your client receives billing e-mails.
🟢 Easy to setup
🔴 Your client cannot access the dashboard and only use API / ACME to create certificates
🟠 We cannot recognize your client as an account owner immediately.
- We only allow annual billing for this use-case
- The first invoice is always a prorated one. (xx.xx.2020 → 01.01.2021)
- The second and any following invoice is year to year. (01.01.2021 - 01.01.2022)
- By default, a PO cannot be added on invoice creation, unless you add it to the billing address in the user account.
- A tax number for EU companies is mandatory.