🚦 Service Notifications 2022
Regular Scheduled Maintenance
At ZeroSSL we use scheduled maintenance windows to perform maintenance during which certificate operations might intermittently be impaired. Maintenance windows follow these guidelines:
- Scheduled Saturdays starting from 11 pm GMT+1, except for certain holidays and blackout periods
- Last for 2 hours
- Normal operations are resumed once the maintenance is completed
👉 Outside of these windows, ad-hoc maintenance might be performed for important updates.
Please find updates about other service notifications and updates below:
- 🟠 12:12 (GMT+1)
- There is currently a Service Disruption with our Certificate Issuance. Zero SSL development team is working on the issue. We will update this notification as soon as more information becomes available.
- 🟢 12:53 (GMT+1)
- 👉 Everything is back to normal and ZeroSSL is up and running.
- 🟠 11:00 (GMT+1)
- Our scheduled maintenance is starting and We anticipate that our certificate issuing platform will be unavailable for up to 6 hours
- 🟢 17:00 (GMT+1)
👉 Scheduled maintenance is planned to finish at this time and you should be able to issue certificates again
- 🟠07:00 (GMT+1)
- There is currently a Service Disruption with our certificate issuance caused due to downtime on our Certificate Authority's side. We will update this notification as soon as more information becomes available.
- 🟡 07:30 (GMT+1)
- All information is forwarded to our CA and we are waiting for further updates regarding the solution. You might still experience a longer waiting time for certificate issuance.
- 🟢 14:30 (GMT+1)
👉 Currently certificate issuance should be closely back to normal, but sometimes issuing a certificate simply may take 5-10 minutes in the worst case. Within our platform there are no new technical issues.
- 🟠 10:00 (GMT+1)
We are experiencing an intermittent and short-term backlog with our certificate issuance. You may experience delayed issuance until our CA has resolved the problem. Also, ACME users might experience lots of timeouts or error 500. Our provider has been contacted regarding the problems and we will post further updates once we are in their possession.
- 🟡 20.04. 11:55 (GMT+1)
- From 00:30 GMT+1 until now the service was stable with no additional issues. However, our CA provider just posted an update stating they are investigating a new issue with intermittent delay in certificate issuance. You may still experience delayed issuance. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 🟢20.04. 15:00 (GMT+1)
We are processing orders normally. Everything is back to operational levels and has no backlog. We will continue to monitor the situation.
- 🟠 06:45 (GMT+1)
- There is currently a Service Outage with Certificate Issuance. You might also experience issues with ZeroSSL dashboard and visibility of existing certificates. Our development team is working on the issue. We will update this notification as soon as more information becomes available.
- 🟡 09:05 (GMT+1)
- Our team has detected the cause of the issue and the problem has been mitigated. We are currently monitoring the situation and will post additional updates.
- 🟢09:30 (GMT+1)
Everything is back to operational levels. No additional issues were registered, and the system has remained stable.